TAISM is a college/university preparatory institution that exists for the purpose of serving students in grade EC1 (Early Childhood Year 1) - grade 12 in¬†the international community in Muscat. TAISM utilizes the following criteria as guidelines for student admissions. The student:
- will benefit from an American-based curriculum in an English-medium environment.
- plans to enter college or university in North America or Europe, or any English-medium institution of higher learning.
- plans to transfer to other English-medium preparatory schools.
- comes from an educational background similar to that provided by TAISM.
- can perform in an English-medium environment from grade seven.¬† English Language Learning (ELL) is offered throughout Elementary and Middle School, however intensive ELL is offered up to grade 5 only.
- can be serviced within the academic program provided by TAISM.
Families interested in admission may apply at any time throughout the year by contacting the Admissions and Registrar's Office. The
will arrange for an introductory visit to the school, provide the necessary application materials and schedule an interview with the Principal. Prospective families are encouraged to visit TAISM to see the program in action.
The Principal considers age, school records and samples of student work to make appropriate placement decisions.
Please contact our Registrar,¬†
, for more information.